Customers can turn this feature off, or delete products from their list.
Enabling My Recent History
To start using this feature on your storefront:
- Go to Inventory > Products in your Admin Area.
- Select All Product Settings from the Settings dropdown.
- Select the Display Product History checkbox and click Save.
As with most storefront elements, the look of this feature can be edited while in Admin mode by hovering over the element and clicking Edit, as covered in our Changing Images article.
Displaying Images in My Recent History
You can customize the way My Recent History is displayed - by setting the Enable Recent History Images variable, you can display images of the last 4 products visited
- Go to Settings > Config Variables.
- Select the Enable Recent History Images checkbox.
- Click Save.
This function uses the "small" product images, which are optimally sized (that is 150px wide or less). If, however, you've changed the Displayed on Category Results size when uploading the main product image or have FTPed larger images with the " -1" suffix, this can cause problems with narrow templates and you will need to either resize all these images or deselect the Enable Recent History Images and revert to the previous list display.