As a Volusion store owner, you have access to a full-featured account management and information system at my.volusion.com. You can view and create messages for Volusion support, view your monthly billing information, manage your account information, and much more.
If you're the primary owner on your store account, you may have a staff of designers, managers, developers or other people working with you who will need to contact Volusion for support. Granting access for your staff to contact Volusion is as simple as creating an account for your staff members at my.volusion.com.
Adding a User
- Log in to your account at my.volusion.com. Only the primary administrator has access to create new users.
- Click Manage users under the my Account header in the left navigation menu.
- Choose the domain you are adding users for from the Choose a Domain menu.
- Click Add New User.
- Fill out the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of the new user and choose their permissions. Click Save.
- A pop-up confirmation message will appear. If the new user email you provided already has a myVolusion login, the pop-up will say that the user will receive an email shortly.
If the new user email you provided does not already have a login, the confirmation will say that the new user must register for a myVolusion account before they will be granted access.
- The email sent to previously registered users tells recipients they have been granted access to your account. The email sent to new users invites them to create a myVolusion account and provides a To accept link that redirects to the registration page.
- Previously registered myVolusion accounts will have immediate access to your account. Once new users are registered, they will also be able to log in.
Your new users will now be able to log in to your myVolusion account to manage your Volusion email, FTP accounts, support tickets, etc., depending on the permissions you set for them. Simply repeat the above steps to add any additional users. To remove users' myVolusion rights, go to the Manage Users page, choose the domain from the Choose a Domain menu, choose the user in the Users drop-down, and click Delete at the bottom of the page.