Volusion has partnered with Rackspace Email to provide email hosting services for use with your store.
The following article will list steps you can take to reset your email account password should you have lost, forgotten, or need to update your password and currently host your store's email through Rackspace Email.
Your store's email does not provide support for email account password retrieval. If you lose or forget your email account password, a new password must be defined for your Volusion / Rackspace Email-hosted email account.
You can use the following steps to update your hosted email account passwords:
Log in to my.volusion.com
- Log in to your account at my.volusion.com.
- Click Manage Email in the left navigation menu.
- If necessary, select the relevant domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click the pencil icon beside the mailbox you need to update.
- Enter a new Password and type in the password again in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Save to save your new password.
In order for a password to be accepted, it must contain a minimum of 8 characters, and must include at least 3 of the following 4 character types:
- English uppercase letter
- English lowercase letter
- Numeral (0-9)
- Non-alphabetic character (such as !, #, $, %)
Note: Avoid using characters from your account name, full name, initials, or display name.
If you do not have access to an account within my.volusion.com and are not the primary administrator for your store, you will need to contact your store's primary administrator or account holder to request access.