When you're using a third-party shopping feed partner, they may require you to upload a file (usually called a verification file) to your root folder. Since you don't have FTP access to your root directory, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Using your preferred FTP client, transfer the required file (for example, verify.htm) to your store's /v/vspfiles directory.
- Go to Settings > Maintenance in your Admin Area.
- Click on Manage 301 Redirects.
- In the first blank Source Path field, enter /verify.htm (or whatever the file is called).
- In the corresponding Target Path field, enter /v/vspfiles/verify.htm.
- Click Save.
Now when robot or person from the partner visits http://yourvolusionstore.com/verify.htm, they'll be redirected to http://yourvolusionstore.com/v/vspfiles/verify.htm instead.