Use the steps below to reset your Volusion email account password if you have lost or forgotten the current password.
- Log in to your MyVolusion account.
- Click Manage Email in the left navigation menu.
- If necessary, select the relevant domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click the pencil icon beside the mailbox you need to update.
- Enter a new Password and type in the password again in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Save to save your new password.
In order for a password to be accepted, it must contain a minimum of 8 characters, and must include at least 3 of the following 4 character types:
- English uppercase letter
- English lowercase letter
- Numeral (0-9)
- Non-alphabetic character (such as !, #, $, %)
Avoid using characters from your account name, full name, initials, or display name.
Note that your MyVolusion user account must have access to Edit Email Accounts (under Manage users) in order to reset the password for any Volusion-hosted email accounts.