How do I log in to MyVolusion?
Your email / password combination for MyVolusion is the one you chose on our website when you set up a Volusion customer account to register for your 14-day free trial and/or purchase your monthly hosting plan. It hasn't changed unless you've logged in to MyVolusion and changed it on the password management page.
Because a single merchant can purchase multiple hosting plans, and because multiple merchants can access a single hosting plan, these logins remain independent of the admin logins used to manage your store through the Admin Area.
What if I've forgotten my login?
- Go the the MyVolusion login page and click Forgot Your Password?
- Enter the email address you used to set up your Volusion customer account on our website and click Submit (or the new one, if you've manually changed it).
- Verify the characters displayed and click Submit.
- You'll receive an email from email@example.com with a link to reset your password.
- Click the link and enter your new password twice.
- Once you've created a new password, return to my.volusion.com and enter your email address and the new password.
What do I use MyVolusion for?
Think of your MyVolusion account as the place where you manage your business relationship with us. Inside, you can:
- Access the Volusion support site
- Submit support tickets to various Volusion departments and track their status
- View your monthly account usage history
- Upgrade your pricing plan level and/or pricing plan features
- Create and manage email and FTP account logins
- Retrieve customized reports on website traffic and data transfer statistics
- Manage your DNS records
- View your billing and order histories
- Add/edit a payment method for monthly fees
- Manage your contact information and MyVolusion account login details
- Establish and edit your secret question/answer