To maintain the security and integrity of your Webmail account, Volusion recommends changing your account password on a regular basis. To do so:
- Any open email drafts you have not saved will be lost during this procedure. Be sure to save your work before proceeding.
- Log in to your Volusion Webmail account and click the Settings link near the top right portion of the page.
- In the following menu, click on the Change Password icon.
- Next, enter you current account password, followed by your new one in the fields provided.
- Click Save when finished.
- In order to keep your changes, you will be reauthenticated into your Webmail account.
Please note that if you need to retrieve your email account password, you will need to update your email account settings by logging in to my.volusion.com. See How to Retrieve Your Rackspace Email Account Password for more information.