As a Volusion merchant, you have access to a full-featured account management and information system at my.volusion.com. By logging in to your account, you can view messages from Volusion, contact Volusion support, view your monthly billing information, manage your Volusion account, and much more.
If you need to contact Volusion Support, you can create and send tickets to the Technical Support team from your MyVolusion account. A ticket is similar to standard email, but with the added benefit that it acknowledges you as an authorized Volusion account holder.
Here's how you can create and send tickets to Volusion's service and support departments:
Creating a Ticket
- From your MyVolusion account, click Create a Ticket in the left navigation menu.
- On the following screen, select the department you're creating the ticket for from the Category menu.
- Then, select which Volusion Service your ticket is about. For example, if you are having technical issues with using your online store, select Support from the Category menu and Online Store from the Service menu.
- For some Services, you will need to choose the relevant domain from the Domain menu.
- Enter a subject line and your question in the Description/Question field.
- When finished, click Submit to send the ticket to the respective Volusion department (for example, Support, Billing, Sales, etc.).
- To view your ticket status or any replies to that ticket, click on the View my Tickets link in the left navigation menu and click the appropriate ticket ID number.
You can use your MyVolusion account to contact Volusion's support departments at any time. For more information, see How to View Tickets in MyVolusion
Note that if you wish to contact Volusion's Sales Department, you may do so by sending a standard email to firstname.lastname@example.org.